Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2021

Homemade recipe for detox foot pads

 


For the last few years, I have been suffering with neuropathy in both my feet and looking for some type of cure to help me sleep better at night. Then I saw a video on social media about using detox foot pads, so I did a bit of research and learned a lot. Surprisingly enough I used to be one who used homeopathic remedies for everything that ailed me, but then I stopped for some reason. But a few weeks ago, after watching that video for detox foot pads I remembered a short recipe for the same things that a neighbor who was 80 used and told me about. That’s when I did more research and came up with the following recipe that has helped me relieve the pain in my feet and legs. Might not work for everyone, but it worked for me. So, try it out and let me know how it works for you.

 

Ingredients are as follows:

In a small bowl mix together 2 tablespoons of each of the following herbs that you probably have in your cabinet.  Turmeric powder, ground ginger powder, green tea leaves, dry chamomile, chili powder, dried red peppers and lemon peel, garlic and dried onions. Crush everything together and mix well. Then take 10 pieces of gauze 2 x 2 and place one square in the center of a 3 x 3 adhesive pad and place a small teaspoon of mixture in the center, then place another piece of gauze on top and affix to the center of your foot before bedtime. Do this for each foot at night and put a sock on to ensure it stays in place over night. In the morning remove and clean your foot with Hand sanitizer gel. After a week of this you should start to feel a huge difference in your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment